we see the world not as it is, but as we are.
our lives, relationships, and reality are created
by the belief system stored in our subconscious mind.
Your subconscious mind is like the Hard Drive of a computer system. It holds ALL the programs you have ever created or installed. They are created through your life experience, your parent’s experiences, and collective consciousness. These programs, limiting beliefs, and feelings are projected vibrationally out into the world and receive back the people and experiences that are in alignment with them. Have you ever noticed the actors in your life change but the script stays the same? Your subconscious thoughts create feelings and they are responsible for 95% of your everyday life experiences. The other 5% is your conscious choice and actions. Rewriting your internal hard drive will allow you to run new, updated software that supports the conscious desires that you have for your life.
I have combined my intuitive ability, training, and life experience to create a fine tuned process of identifying, rewriting, and transforming, the subconscious belief system that is limiting your health, love, career, and life. The transformation coaching will effectively and quickly align your new belief system with your conscious choices, empowering you and transforming your life.
I am a catalyst for CHANGE; empowering individuals, executives, and families to fearlessly unlock their full potential.
My life personally is an example of a life manifested though this rewriting process and courage. I now live in the place I like to vacation, doing what I love, unlocking peoples potential to live a life imagined. I have two amazing sons attending college, and I married the LoVe of my life a little over a year ago. I can confirm that life will shrink or expand in proportion to the courage you have to live it. I Look forward to working with you.
~So much LoVe!